There will be two meetings for all arrestees from March 15th and March 19th. This will be a chance for you to talk to lawyers and organize your legal defense.
Monday, March 24th
7:00pm - 9:00pm
674 23rd St #A
Sunday, March 30th
2:00pm - 4:00pm
St. Martin de Porres
225 Potrero Ave.
For additional information, visit the legal website. Here are some things to keep in mind regarding your cases:
- Hold on to all your jail paperwork - especially your citation!
- Think before you talk (blog, email, etc.) about any potentially illegal activities that happened around your arrest - you could get you or other folks in trouble
- Keep an eye on the legal website for updates - http://midnightspecial.net/dasw
- Try to make one of the arrestees meetings
- There will be an announcement email list for updates - if you haven't given Legal your contact info, please download an outtake form from their website (http://midnightspecial.net/dasw/arrestees.html) and email it to dasw-legal (at) unsealed.net.
- Attorneys will be organized attorneys through the National Lawyers Guild to represent you at your arraignments