Valerie Zukin, of Van Der Hout, Brigaliano & Nightingale will present "Representing Detained Clients."
Monday, December 10, 2012, 12:00 - 1:30pm Van Der Hout Brigagliano & Nightingale LLP 180 Sutter Street, 3rd Floor Conference Room San Francisco, CA 94107 1.5 hours of CLE credit.
Our topics will include:
- How might your client wind up in the custody of SF ICE?
- How and when can you challenge detainers?
- What happens when your client comes into ICE custody?
- How can you request release?
- Who is subject to Reinstatement and is there any way to prevent or challenge it?
- Stays of removal (administrative, judicial, and mandatory stays by statute)
Suggested donation for NLGSF Immigration Committee members: $10-$15; for other NLGSF members: $25; for all others: $35. No one will be turned away for inability to pay.