The NLG will host a discussion about our Know Your Rights project(s) on Thursday, April 26 at 6 p.m. at the NLG office. Topics for discussion will include:
- Updating our general Know Your Rights pamphlet and translating it into more languages;
- Responding to changes to immigration enforcement practices;
- Creating a KYR Speakers Bureau;
- Creating a KYR video;
- Collaborating on a Know Your Rights Trainer's Guide to be available online; and
- an update on the Trans Know Your Rights project that will have a full-time intern this summer.
If you have agenda suggestions please let me know.