Presented By National Expert Matt Kumin, Attorney at Law.
CLE Credit Available
- CA State Cannabis Laws
- Fedenal CniminalCannabis Law
- Federal Sentencing
- Fedenal Enforcement Law Reality
- Preferned Corporate Entity
- Local Zoning Business and Permits
- Wage & Hour & Employment Law
- Business Licensing
- Sales and Business Taxes
- Commercial Leases
- Complying with H&S Code Sec. 11362.775
- Addressing Federal Criminal Law
- Fedenal Tax Compliance Law
10AM - 1PM: The Introductory Workshop is designed to provide basic information about Medical Cannabis Laws and how to legally operate a cooperative in California.
2:30PM - 5:30PM: The Compliance Workshop is designed
primarily for already-formed associations and cooperatives which need basic information about operating as a business.
$495 First Person
$300 Additional Person in Group
870 Market Street, 11th Floor, Room 1185
Registration 9:45 and 2:15
Call to Register 415-434-4500
Presented with Kumin Sommers LLP